This is the open call for conference attendance in order to support travel, accommodation and registration fee for dissemination of results at the scientific conferences by PFAStwin researchers. The application is open to any PhD student or employees of University of Belgrade-Faculty of Chemistry (UBFC) or the partner institutions of PFAStwin project (Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, M.P.-CSIC and Bureau de Recherches Géologiques et Minières- BRGM) working in the field of PFAStwin, willing to attend a conference/congress, preferably in Europe. The topics presented at the conference/congress should be from collaborative research projects.
Maximal granted amount is 1800 EUR. Travel should be by the most economical way, booking well in advance is recommended. Maximal number of reimbursed days: duration of the conference + 1.
- Please, fill in the application form (can be downloaded below), and send a signed copy by email. The original, in duplicate should be delivered or sent by post to the to the responsible person from UBFC, CSIC or BRGM (see in the application form)
- Attach the following documents to the application form:
- Abstract of the work to be presented
- Evidence for employment by PFAStwin partner institution (provided by institution administration /office) or evidence for PhD student at PFAStwin partner institution (provided by institution administration /office)
Applicant should allow 4 weeks for the application processing, and apply minimum 2 months in advance. It is necessary to submit abstract acceptance letter obtained from the organizer before the conference start.
Committee for conferences will review all valid applications and decide which applications will be financed based on applicant’s abstract topic (preferably from collaborative research projects) and conference (preferably in Europe) in the best interest of the Project and available budget.
After the conference it is necessary to provide the following:
1) Receipt for travel ticket (including boarding pass for plane ticket), receipt for conference fee, receipt for accommodation and the copy of passport (the main page and the page with stamps, only for UBFC applicants) to the Financial department of home institution no later than one week after return date.
2) Submit report on conference attendance no later than 2 weeks after return date (download the template of Conference attendance report below), both in signed printed and electronic form.
3) Certification of conference attendance from organizer (if received from the organizer).
4) Submit book of abstract (in electronic form or scanned main pages and abstract contribution page if abstract book is in printed form) no later than 2 weeks after return date.
5) Submit 3-5 photos from the conference no later than 2 weeks after return date.